We went to the zoo Tuesday with some friends and JoJo had a blast. Jacob liked to see the fish but he was more interested in watching the other kids play. Their favorite was the petting zoo with the farm animals. JoJo fed the sheep and pet the goats. They even had a llama! This was fun because JoJo likes this movie we have at home called, "Is Your Mama a Llama" and he had never seen a llama in person before. We all rode the train and while we were on the train the huge gorilla woke up and came out of his cave to see us. I didn't get a picture of the gorilla. I thought his fence was a little too short and I didn't want to make him mad. We have a lot planned this week so you'll be seeing some more from us.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
The Zoo
We went to the zoo Tuesday with some friends and JoJo had a blast. Jacob liked to see the fish but he was more interested in watching the other kids play. Their favorite was the petting zoo with the farm animals. JoJo fed the sheep and pet the goats. They even had a llama! This was fun because JoJo likes this movie we have at home called, "Is Your Mama a Llama" and he had never seen a llama in person before. We all rode the train and while we were on the train the huge gorilla woke up and came out of his cave to see us. I didn't get a picture of the gorilla. I thought his fence was a little too short and I didn't want to make him mad. We have a lot planned this week so you'll be seeing some more from us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment