Sunday, February 22, 2009

Commando Crawler turns Kruzin Kiddo





Jacob has the cutest and weirdest crawl you have ever seen. He scoots using only his right back foot and his forearms. If I don't keep a shoe on the boy's right foot, he rubs a blister on his big toe. His left leg is just in the way at this point. Now that he is trying to walk (with help), Jacob always falls toward his left side. I think this is because he has no muscle in his left leg and his right leg is over-working. He is a trooper and is giving those unused muscles a work-out. He wants his momma to walk him around all the time holding his hands. He will not be put in a walker, he will not be put down on the floor to crawl, and when I pick him up to go somewhere...you guessed it...he wants DOWN! However, this past week he was hanging on the couch and took his first steps without his momma's help. He will soon be walking all by himself. A tear comes to my eye as I write it...They grow up so fast!

No comments: