I've been tagged. So, I am supposed to give 10 random facts about myself on my blog and then tag someone else. (I believe all the blogs that I follow have already been tagged because I have seen this on other people's blogs.) If you don't have a blog, maybe you'll enjoy reading this anyway.
Ten random facts about our family...
1. Joseph was born with hair (peach fuzz) on the tops of his ears. You could almost comb it.
2. Jacob was born with one really long hair (it was about three inches longer than the rest of the hair on his head). At 8 months old, he still has it. We just sweep it to the side.
3. The first time I laid eyes on Philip, he had a mullet. Philip says people told him they really loved his, "curls!" Eww!!!
4. Enough about hair (but equally as gross). When I was little, I swallowed a fly. I was outside singing and one flew in. I actually crunched on it to see what it was before swallowing it. Yuck!
5. Joseph's eyes were blue, but at 12 months old they slowly started to change to brown. I have pictures to prove it.
6. Joseph got his first tooth at 3 months old...and Maw Maw says Philip did the same when he was a baby!
7. When Joseph was 9 month old, I had to give him the Heimlich when he choked on one of my hoop earrings. That CPR training really comes in handy!
8. Philip is a great cook. He says he learned it from his mother.
9. One item that I could not live without is 'lip smackers' chapstick. I still have not grown up to use just lipstick. It is just too dry.
10. Philip has a pair of shoes for every activity - running shoes, job shoes, everyday shoes, hiking shoes, grass cutting shoes, drinking coffee on the deck shoes, house shoes, yard shoes (those are different from the grass cutting shoes)...and the list goes on! Did I mention they are all sneakers?! I am going to use his excuse the next time he gets on to me for buying three pairs of flip flops in one summer...These are just my lounging in the sun on Tuesday shoes!
There you have it, Kim, ten things. Phew! Thanks for the tag. It actually gave me a good laugh just writing about it.
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I LOVE Your random comments. And I LOVE YOU!!! :)
Post a Comment